- J25671 000001000 J25671000001000
Seagull Artist Studio Deluxe CW Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Many luthiers consider the combination of rosewood back and sides with a spruce top to be the standard that all other wood combinations are measured ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-of-the-line dreadnought with trusted tonewood marriage and L.R. Baggs electronics for a great choice for any setting.
Many luthiers consider the combination of rosewood back and sides with a spruce top to be the standard that all other wood combinations are measured against. The Artist Studio CW Element is the flagship of the Seagull's Artists Series. Rich sound with ample dynamics and projection this guitar is equally at home on stage and in more intimate fully acoustic settings. This guitar is also an exceptional choice for recording. This model includes L.R. Baggs Element electronics.
The Artist Series are the upper echelon of the Seagull family. They are crafted in the Godin Acoustic Atelier by a select few luthiers using only their finest tonewoods, each hand-selected to ensure that the very highest standards are met. Features including pressure tested solid tops, solid back and sides, scalloped Adirondack Spruce bracing, custom polished finishes and fine aesthetic attributes, all contribute to an outstanding series of acoustic guitars.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid cedar
- Back & sides: Solid rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.8" (45.72mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: High-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle
- Preamp EQ: None
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Info not available
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Stays In Tune
- Flat Sound
- Small Venues
Comments about Seagull Artist Studio Deluxe CW Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I own other Seagull guitars and they are all fantastic guitars. But when I received this one it was unplayable. The action was way too high. This was not a out of the box player. I had to dig out the trusty ruler and set it to 3/32. I have seen cheap guitars set up better than this one was. I believe I have it just about right but the nut and saddle may need to be shaved a little in the future. The projection is not what I expected from a rosewood/spruce guitar. I am an experienced player and have set up hundreds of guitars but for the price you would think Seagull Guitars could at least have it ready to play when you receive it. NO BIG DEAL but just be prepared to work on this model as soon as you receive it.