- Write a Review
Quality body construction with custom polished finish for a smooth playing experience.
Seagull's Concert Hall Mahogany SG features a select pressure-tested solid spruce top and 3-ply cross-grained laminated mahogany back and sides. The Maritime SWS Concert Hall SG also features a semi-gloss custom polished finish with a beautiful satin sheen. This finish provides excellent protection, but at the same time, is extremely light and elastic. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the guitar and its ability to age - a thick finish muffles a guitar's vibration and blocks aging. The double function truss rod offers better control and stability, and the tapered headstock allows for straight string pull which makes the guitar easier to tune and easier to stay in tune, especially when using alternate tunings. Bevelled neck edges adds to the comfort and worn in feel of the neck.
This model includes Godin Quantum IT electronics with built-in tuner.
- Body type:Concert Hall
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: 3-Ply Cross-Grained Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:CustomX
- Body finish:Custom Polished
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Custom Polished
- Configuration:Soundhole pickup
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Maple
- Tuning machines:High Ratio Seagull
- Bridge:Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Tusq/GraphTech Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Double function truss rod for better control and stability, tapered headstock allows for straight string pull which makes the guitar easier to tune and easier to stay in tune, especially when using alternate tunings, bevelled neck edges adds to the comfort and worn in feel of the neck
- Case:Sold separately
- Country of origin:Canada
Order this great guitar from our neighbors up in the Great White North.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.