- Write a Review
Quality body construction with custom polished finish for a smooth playing experience.
Seagull's Concert Hall Mahogany SG, as with all of their SWS models, features all solid wood construction with a select pressure-tested solid spruce top and laminated mahogany back and sides. The Maritime SWS Concert Hall SG also features a semi-gloss custom polished finish with a beautiful satin sheen. This finish provides excellent protection, but at the same time, is extremely light and elastic. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the guitar and its ability to age - a thick finish muffles a guitar's vibration and blocks aging. The double function truss rod offers better control and stability, and the tapered head stock allows for straight string pull which makes the guitar easier to tune and easier to stay in tune, especially when using alternate tunings. Bevelled neck edges adds to the comfort and worn in feel of the neck.
This model includes Godin Quantum IT electronics with built-in tuner.
- Body type:Concert Hall
- Top wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides:Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:CustomX
- Body finish:Custom Polished
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Custom Polished
- Configuration:Soundhole pickup
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Maple
- Tuning machines:High Ratio Seagull
- Bridge:Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Tusq/GraphTech Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Double function truss rod for better control and stability, tapered headstock allows for straight string pull which makes the guitar easier to tune and easier to stay in tune, especially when using alternate tunings, bevelled neck edges adds to the comfort and worn in feel of the neck
- Case:Sold separately
- Country of origin:Canada
Order this great guitar from our neighbors up in the Great White North.