- #J20744 000001001 J20744000001001
Seagull S6 Classic Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The S6 Classic Dreadnought features select pressure-tested solid cedar paired with three-layer wild cherry back and sides, a silver leaf maple neck, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 6,384 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
A super-affordable dreadnought with custom 4-band EQ.
The S6 Classic Dreadnought features select pressure-tested solid cedar paired with three-layer wild cherry back and sides, a silver leaf maple neck, and an Indian rosewood fingerboard which combined provide you with plenty of presence and projection throughout. Its thin, satin, open-grain finish lets you enjoy the natural woodgrain and provides better sustain.
The Godin-branded, custom B-Band M-450T pickup and preamp system features a 4-band EQ which includes slider tone controls for bass, mid, treble and presence, along with a seperate volume control knob and the convenience of an onboard digital chromatic tuner. Other appointments include a tusq nut, Graph Tech fully compensated saddle, set-neck construction, tortoiseshell pickguard, and single binding. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Heart of Wild Cherry
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Finish: Satin open grain
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.72" (44 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Silver Leaf maple
- Scale length: 24.84" (631 mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin open grain
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Godin/B-Band
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech, fully compensated/Tusq
- Number of strongs: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of Origin: Canada
Order this fabulous entry-level hybrid model Seagull today!