- J32525 000000000 J32525000000000
Seagull S6 Concert Hall Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Made in Canada, the Seagull S6 Concert Hall SG QIT features superior build quality, craftsmanship and tone for which Seagull acoustic guitars have be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid electronics on a well-crafted guitar at a solid price.
Made in Canada, the Seagull S6 Concert Hall SG QIT features superior build quality, craftsmanship and tone for which Seagull acoustic guitars have become renowned for the world over. The slender Concert Hall body shape features a very focused sound that projects exceptionally well-balanced mid-range tones. This is ideal for fingerstyle players and the singer/songwriter that wants to cut through the mix in a live setting, further aided by the custom onboard electronics with built-in tuner (with auto shut-off feature) for excellent amplified sound. The silverleaf maple neck features a slim 1.72 in. nut width for comfort and ease of playability.
The Godin Q1 also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Top: Select Solid Spruce
- Body: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silverleaf Maple
- Truss: Double function truss rod
- Fingerboard Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq/Fully compensated saddle by Graph Tech
- Finish: Burnt Umber semi-gloss (SG) custom polished finish
- Case sold separately
- Godin Quantum I with built-in tuner (QIT)
- Single source: Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
Give your songs flight with this special Seagull guitar. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.