- J08144 000001000 J08144000001000
Seagull S6 Natural Gloss Top Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional looks and feel in a much more affordable package.
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid cedar top and a custom polished finish and gloss top.
The guitars that make up the award-winning Seagull Original Series represent one of the world's outstanding values in acoustic guitars. The back and sides of the Original Series models are made from a three-layer lamination of wild cherry wood. With a sound that lands somewhere between the mellow tone of a mahogany guitar and the bright sound of maple, wild cherry has proven itself to be an excellent tonewood.
Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
Truss Rod: Double Function
Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish and gloss top
Case sold separately
Looking to get into acoustic guitars? This Seagull guitar can help your dreams take flight. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.