- J00267 000001000 J00267000001000
Seagull S6 Original Left-Handed QI Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Improved left-handed version of the popular Seagull acoustic with the addition of Quantum I electronics.
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry-level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand-finished neck, select solid cedar top and a custom polished finish. This acoustic-electric version features Godin's Quantum IT Electronics for plugged-in situations.
Case sold separately.
The Godin EPM Quantum IT acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Godin QIT also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
- Case sold separately
- Single source: Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
- DimensionsBody Depth: 4.9 in.
- Body Length: 19.8 in.
- Lower Bout: 15.87 in.
- Nut Width: 1.8 in.
- Scale: 25.5 in.
- Upper Bout: 11.38 in.
- Waist: 10.54 in.
Order this sweet-sounding guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.