- Write a Review
Comfortable playing size and design.
Ideal for fingerstyle players, the mid-range frequencies and tonal qualities of the Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany is in large part due to its smaller body size. Featuring all solid wood and a brilliant high-gloss Custom Polished finish, as well as a vintage style slotted headstock and butterbean tuning machines.
- Back and Sides: Solid mahogany
- Top: Spruce (Select Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Headstock: Slotted vintage style
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq nut and saddle by Graph Tech
- Tuning machines: Butterbean
- Case sold separately
Click or call to order today!