- Product J04355
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s provides unmistakable '50s-era Fender vibe and tone. The alder body comes in a choice of finishes. The vintage-tin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An irresistable combination of '50s specs and awesome looks.
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s provides unmistakable '50s-era Fender vibe and tone. The alder body comes in a choice of finishes. The vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a maple fretboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius. That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of Alnico III single-coil pickups, clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
Case sold separately.
- Alder body in a choice of vintage colors
- Vintage-tint gloss-maple neck and maple fretboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius
- Custom set of Alnico III single-coil pickups
- Custom staggered polepieces
- Case sold separately
Cruise back in time when guitars were guitars that were painted like cars. Order today.
Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Electric Guitar
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)