- Product J04360
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Squier's Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s puts classic "blackguard" Telecaster vibe into a gorgeous Vintage Blonde-finished pine-body guitar--you'll be h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable classic with vintage specs and style.
Squier's Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s puts classic "blackguard" Telecaster vibe into a gorgeous Vintage Blonde-finished pine-body guitar--you'll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash-body instrument. The vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a maple fretboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius. Distinctive Telecaster tone rings from the custom Alnico III single-coil pickups, giving clear note separation even when distorted, strong midrange dynamic response and plenty of solo high-end bite.
Case sold separately.
- Blonde-finished pine-body guitar
- Vintage-tint gloss-maple neck with maple fretboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius
- Custom alnico III single-coil pickups
- 3-saddle vintage-style bridge
- Case sold separately
Grab this affordable classic. Order today.
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: "C" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Vintage Tinted Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, Original Barrel Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut