- Product H78848
Squier Jim Root Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar
Black Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
Squier brings you a brand-nu signature model in the crushing form of the Squier Jim Root Telecaster. Designed in cooperation with the acclaimed Slipk...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Introducing the Jim Root Telecaster by Squier.
Squier brings you a brand-nu signature model in the crushing form of the Squier Jim Root Telecaster. Designed in cooperation with the acclaimed Slipknot/Stone Sour guitarist, it boasts several foreboding features, most notably a satin-matte finish in black or white, starkly simple single-knob/single switch control layout, black die-cast tuners and other black hardware, and two pulverizing passive humbucking pickups with black covers.
- Mahogany body
- 25.5" Scale maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 12" radius, 22 jumbo frets
- Black covered passive humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- Master volume control, 3-way selector switch
- Hardtail string-thru body 6-saddle bridge
Unleash pure heavy metal power and order the Jim Root Telecaster today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.