- #J51504 000002000 J51504000002000
Sterling by Music Man John Petrucci Signature Series 6 String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Based on the John Petrucci Signature Series JP6, the Sterling by Music Man version feature high quality, die-cast, locking tuning machines, John’s “J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sleek looks and comfort for the ambitious on a budget.
Based on the John Petrucci Signature Series JP6, the Sterling by Music Man version feature high quality, die-cast, locking tuning machines, John’s “JP Shield” logo inlaid at the first fret and Double Locking Low-Profile Tremolo for an amazing playing shred machine at an affordable price. Electronics include a pair of SBMM design humbuckers with active "Push-Push" 12dB boost on the volume control. Comes with gig bag.
Designed by Music Man, Full Professional Setup and Inspection in Orange, CA, USA.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: JP
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Shield
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SBMM design
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: SBMM design
- Brand: Sterling
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push volume boost
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: SBMM Design Double Locking Low-Profile Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab this affordable signature model from Sterling. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.