- J49691 000001000 J49691000001000
Sterling by Music Man JP157 Maple Fingerboard 7-String Electric Guitar
Sahara Burst Satin
- Write a Review
Based on the John Petrucci Signature Series JP15, the JP157 comes with Sterling By Music Man designed pickups with a 12dB ‘push-push’ boost on the vo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature features at an affordable price.
Based on the John Petrucci Signature Series JP15, the JP157 comes with Sterling By Music Man designed pickups with a 12dB ‘push-push’ boost on the volume control, an African mahogany body with highly figured maple top, natural maple neck and fretboard with pearloid JP shield inlays, and the venerable Modern Tremolo for the ultimate in tuning stability. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: African Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: JP
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: Not specified
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Radius: 16 in.
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 24
Nut width: Not specified
Neck: Music Man designed
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Music Man designed
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Push/push volume boost
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Full Float Modern Trem
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Electronics
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Save big and still get pro features. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.