- #J52624 000002000 J52624000002000
Strandberg Boden Original 7 Tremolo Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This is the Boden model that started it all. Featuring Swamp Ash body mated with 4A Flame Maple top and roasted Maple neck with roasted Birdseye Mapl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The original-spec .strandberg* look, sound and feel.
This is the Boden model that started it all. Featuring Swamp Ash body mated with 4A Flame Maple top and roasted Maple neck with roasted Birdseye Maple fretboard, the acoustic character is lively and balanced with superb articulation for both rhythm and lead playing. The Original 7-string models now also feature Fishman Fluence active pickups to faithfully transfer the natural sound of the woods and the unique .strandberg* hardware to your amplification systems. includes gig bag and toolkit.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AAAA flame Maple
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: EnduroNeck
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple with carbon fiber
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.25 in. 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 20 in.
- Fret size: Jescar Stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.94 in. (49.3 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker alnico
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: User configurable pickup voicings
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: .strandberg* EGS Tremolo Bridge & String Locks
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Strandberg EGS
- Color: Satin chrome
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics Ergonomic design
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Lots to love here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.