- Write a Review
Finely crafted in Japan with a solid thermal spruce top.
This great new orchestra model is an addition to the new TT Series of "Thermal Top" acoustics from Takamine. The top wood is treated with high heat, to modify the resins and sugars in the wood. This imparts a played in vintage tone and feel that is surprising in a brand new instrument. The CP7MO TT is an understated "working" guitar that features solid ovangkol back and sides for a balance of lows and highs across the guitar's spectrum. The neck is made of mahogany with an ebony fingerboard. The nut is a traditional 45mm, that is great for players of a wide variety of styles. The body and neck are bound in elegant grained ivoroid. The guitars is appointed with subtle 3mm abalone dots, an abalone rosette, and a distinctive abalonne T on the headstock. Like the other guitars in the TT Series, it features the stealthy TLD-2 Line Driver preamp and Takamine's legendary Palathetic pickup system.
- Made in Japan
- Top: Solid Thermal Spruce
- Back: Solid Ovangkol
- Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut width: 45mm
- Electronics: TLD-2
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Case: Includes hardshell case
Own this special guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.