- Write a Review
The guitar that's earned the praises of "The Boss" Springsteen.
The Takamine EF341SC, a favorite of Bruce Springsteen's, in a left-handed version that includes a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The shining gloss black finish reflects stage lights like polished glass. The EF341SC projects full, rich acoustic sound that's great for unplugged sessions. A cutaway body style provides comfort and instant access to upper altitude solos.
When it comes to playing live, the Graph-EX electronics deliver the guitar's naturally resonant acoustic sound at any volume. This built-in preamp includes 3-band EQ, a volume knob, and an Aural Exciter.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Electronics: Graph-EX
- Tuners: Chrome
- Features: Bound fretboard
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.