- J27492 000001000 J27492000001000
Takamine EF360S Thermal Top Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The voice of true vintage, played-in tone is yours from the first note with Takamine's EF360STT. The pre-aged properties of the Takamine Solid ‘Therm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pre-aged for more low-end charm.
The voice of true vintage, played-in tone is yours from the first note with Takamine's EF360STT. The pre-aged properties of the Takamine Solid ‘Thermal Top’ with solid American mahogany back and sides deliver an extra measure of low-end horsepower with this classic non-cutaway dreadnought. Grained ivoroid binding and faux tortoise shell pickguard, open gear butterbean tuners and understated 'T' logo appropriately accentuate the wide-open vintage tone of this killer instrument. Add Takamine’s critically acclaimed ‘Palathetic Pickup’ and the stealth 'TLD-2' line driver preamp, and you own an acoustic guitar with the sound you’ve always dreamed of with electronics that can accurately translate to an audience of fifty or fifty thousand. Case included.
Top: Solid Thermal top
Back: Solid Indian rosewood
Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
Finish: Gloss natural
Order this Takamine today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.