- H99518 000001000 H99518000001000
Takamine G Series GD10CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GD10CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that provides big acoustic sound and performance features such as a Venetian-style...Read More
The GD10CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that provides big acoustic sound and performance features such as a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system.
An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic/electric guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GD10CE features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-E preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge for easy string changes, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant natural satin finish. Case sold separately.
Big acoustic sound and performance with a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics.
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Slim satin-finish mahogany neck
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability
- Takamine TP-E preamp system with built-in tuner
- Pin-less rosewood bridge for easy string changes
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD10CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Series: G10 Series
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)