- J12844 000001000 J12844000001000
Takamine GN10CE-NS NEX Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GN10CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric guitar that features Takamines proprietary NEX body style and exclusive electronics system for except...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special cutaway body shape with quartersawn X bracing, pinless bridge, and preamp system.
The GN10CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric guitar that features Takamines proprietary NEX body style and exclusive electronics system for exceptional sound and performance. An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic/electric guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GN10CE features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound.
The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-E preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance. Other great features include a pinless rosewood bridge for easy string changes, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant natural satin finish.
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 gauges)
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.