- H92342 000001000 H92342000001000
Takamine Pro Series 1 Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Sweet tone, optimum playability and state-of-the-art onboard electronics make playing Takamine's new Pro Series P1DC cutaway dreadnought a thoroughly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cutaway dreadnought with resonant tonewoods and state-of-the-art electronics.
Sweet tone, optimum playability and state-of-the-art onboard electronics make playing Takamine's new Pro Series P1DC cutaway dreadnought a thoroughly rewarding acoustic experience. Great warmth, balance and harmonic richness resound from its X-braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides. An elegant Venetian cutaway offers optimum access to the upper registers.
Other premium features include a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top. The P1DC also features chrome die-cast machine heads for superb tuning stability, a gloss naturalfinish top, satin back and sides, and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system.
CT4B II Preamp Features
The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of three bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db.
- X-braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides
- Venetian cutaway offers optimum access to the upper registers.
- Mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Takamine split-saddle bone bridge
- Chrome die-cast machine heads
- Gloss natural finish top on satin back and sides
- CT4B II preamp system with threeband EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
- Includes hardshell case
Get fantastic Takamine sound and playability. Order today.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin-Less
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Finish (Top): Gloss Natural
- Electronics: Palathetic Pickup, CT4B II Preamp
- Nut Width (mm): 42.5mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- with Adamas strings it sounds fantasic
- Small Venues
Comments about Takamine Pro Series 1 Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar: