- H92342 000001000 H92342000001000
Takamine Pro Series 1 Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Sweet tone, optimum playability and state-of-the-art onboard electronics make playing Takamine's new Pro Series P1DC cutaway dreadnought a thoroughly...Read More
Sweet tone, optimum playability and state-of-the-art onboard electronics make playing Takamine's new Pro Series P1DC cutaway dreadnought a thoroughly rewarding acoustic experience. Great warmth, balance and harmonic richness resound from its X-braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides. An elegant Venetian cutaway offers optimum access to the upper registers.
Other premium features include a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top. The P1DC also features chrome die-cast machine heads for superb tuning stability, a gloss naturalfinish top, satin back and sides, and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system.
CT4B II Preamp Features
The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of three bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db.
A cutaway dreadnought with resonant tonewoods and state-of-the-art electronics.
- X-braced solid cedar top and sapele back and sides
- Venetian cutaway offers optimum access to the upper registers.
- Mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Takamine split-saddle bone bridge
- Chrome die-cast machine heads
- Gloss natural finish top on satin back and sides
- CT4B II preamp system with threeband EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
Get fantastic Takamine sound and playability. Order today.
Pro Series 1 Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin-Less
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Finish (Top): Gloss Natural
- Electronics: Palathetic Pickup, CT4B II Preamp
- Nut Width (mm): 42.5mm