- #J20641 000002000 J20641000002000
Taylor 200 Series 210ce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Taylor's 200 Series delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality craftsmanship in a comfortable dreadnought body with great Taylor electronics.
Taylor's 200 Series delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many. A crisp appointment scheme features white binding and a glossy top with satin back and sides. All 200 Series guitars ship in a lightweight, sturdy rigid gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
The Dreadnought is one of the most traditional acoustic guitar shapes. Taylor's version has been refined to blend its trademark robust low-end tone with a snappy midrange and brilliant treble notes, producing a pleasing balance of power and articulation. If you're a flatpicker or strummer who likes to dig in on lead or rhythm, the Dreadnought should serve you well.
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka Spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era. It blends stiffness and elasticity in just the right proportions which translates into broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. Layered Rosewood back and sides create a sturdy yet receptive platform for the vibrating string energy sent by the guitar's top. Layered wood is less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity, making it an excellent choice for players who travel with their instruments or simply require more durability.
Taylor's ES2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor’s ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the Expression System 2 is Taylor’s patented behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before.
Together with Taylor’s custom-designed “professional audio”-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar. The Taylor Expression System 2 operates through a proprietary 9-volt battery compartment and easy-to-use volume, bass and treble controls.
What sets Taylor Guitars apart? Unmatched build quality, the most stable and playable necks, a vast array of tonal options, eco-conscious and ethically-sourced raw materials, and a lifetime of service and support.
- Body type: Taylor Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Yes - Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern)
- Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Top, Satin 5.0 Back and Sides
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 "professional audio"-grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Tuners with Chrome Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Tusq Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Taylor New Technology Neck System
- Case: Deluxe Taylor Rigid Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Taylor Guitars Factory, Tecate, Mexico
Get your hands on a Taylor today!