- Product 482280
Taylor 200 Series 210ce Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Taylor 210ce Left-Handed edition is a full-size dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar featuring a glossy solid Sitka spruce top, gorgeous Indian r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Modestly priced Taylor excellence.
The Taylor 210ce Left-Handed edition is a full-size dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar featuring a glossy solid Sitka spruce top, gorgeous Indian rosewood laminate back and sides, and a Venetian cutaway for full fingerboard access. Plug in with the Taylor ES-T under-saddle transducer pickup and take your performance to the stage with confidence. The Taylor 210ce guitar has an extremely rich and versatile voice and delivers an experience of sight, sound and touch that's unmistakably Taylor.
- Type/Shape: Left-Handed 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood laminate
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Plastic
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-Brace
- Finish: Gloss top, satin back & sides
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor ES-T
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor hardshell
- Taylor 210ce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Includes: