More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J45043 000001000 J45043000001000
Taylor 200 Series Deluxe 224ce-K Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Shaded Edge Burst
- Write a Review
Taylor's 200 Series redefines how good a mid-priced guitar can be. the 224ce-K offers up the beauty and warmth of a solid Hawaiian koa top married wi...Read More
The killer look and aural warmth of Hawaiian koa in a large, full-sounding body.
Taylor's 200 Series redefines how good a mid-priced guitar can be. the 224ce-K offers up the beauty and warmth of a solid Hawaiian koa top married with layered Hawaiian loa back and sides, all finished with gloss to make the tonewood's naturally beautiful patterns pop and last even longer. The Standard Taylor neck profile, paired with a Venetian cutaway and the gloss finish, help deliver an unmistakable Taylor playing experience. The 224ce-K allows you to plug in and enjoy that crisp Taylor sound thanks to Expression System 2 with it's 3-band EQ and phase filter.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood: SolidHawaiian Koa
- Back & sides:Layered Hawaiian Koa
- Bracing pattern:Taylor Standard II (Forward Shift Pattern)
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width:1.9 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard:Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood:Solid Sapele
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Behind-the-saddle transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Chromewith chrome buttons
- Bridge:Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut:Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, Full-gloss body
- Case:Hardshell Case
Become a member of Taylor's family of artists. Order today!