- Write a Review
The all-solid Taylor experience continues with the updated 300 Series 310 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar. Crisp, black binding flanks the satin-finish sapele back and sides and glossy Sitka spruce top, and then continues up the fretboard. The 300 Series is truly the performer's workhorse, combining technology and craftsmanship with understated style.
The warm tone and open midrange of sapele balances the bright and snappy characteristics of a Sitka spruce top. The resulting combination provides the perfect guitar for strong, rhythmic playing styles.
A traditional shape refined, we combine classic dreadnought volume and bass response with the definitive Taylor sound: clear trebles and an open, airy midrange that Bob Taylor's signature design accentuates. Dreadnoughts respond especially well to flatpicking or light-to-heavy strumming.
A finely-made performance guitar with a solid spruce top, sapele back and sides, and full Taylor sound.
- Type/Shape: Left-handed 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
Enjoy signature Taylor tone and playability. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.