- J50307 000001000 J50307000001000
Taylor 300 Series 314ce-N Grand Auditorium Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This nylon-string Grand Auditorium balances the clear, bright tone of sapele and Sitka spruce with the naturally mellow flavors of the nylon sound. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bright tone woods add sparkle to the nylon sound.
This nylon-string Grand Auditorium balances the clear, bright tone of sapele and Sitka spruce with the naturally mellow flavors of the nylon sound. Taylor has made the nylon playing experience a smooth crossover for steel-string players with a sleek, ultra-playable neck and modern touches that include a Venetian cutaway and the onboard ES-N pickup/preamp for natural-sounding amplified tone. Appointments include black binding, a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, and a 3-ring rosette. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Nylon GA
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard Nylon
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood:
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Ships with deluxe hardshell and quality electronics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.