- J52105 000001000 J52105000001000
Taylor 300 Series 324ce-LH Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Taylor's 300 Series, 300 Series 324ce-LH Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar has introduced countless players to the pleasures of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Left-handed cutaway with electronics.
Taylor's 300 Series, 300 Series 324ce-LH Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar has introduced countless players to the pleasures of the all-solid-wood acoustic experience; it's the entry point to Taylor's USA-made instrument line. This is a left-handed rendition of the Grand Concert 300 Series. Players who step up to a 300 Series instrument will be rewarded with a guitar-for-a-lifetime that will only sound better with age. The 300 Series has everything you need and nothing you don't need in a fantastic sounding and playing instrument. The 300 Series 324ce-LH Grand Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
A Taylor original, the Grand Auditorium helped establish the Taylor acoustic sound. The popular body style makes for a versatile guitar that yields ample volume in response to light fingerpicking, and reacts to medium strumming and flatpicking with a clear, balanced sound across the tonal spectrum. If you want a great all-purpose guitar, the GA is an excellent choice.
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era. It blends stiffness and elasticity in just the right proportions, which translates into broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. Solid sapele back and sides complement the top with a sound that's comparable to mahogany but with a slightly brighter sound featuring top- end shimmer, and balance across the tonal spectrum. Sapele responds well to a variety of playing styles and fits nicely into an instrument mix.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard III
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Genuine African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA
A great combination of tonewoods along with quality electronics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.