- J51505 000001000 J51505000001000
Taylor 400 Series 416e Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The sonic power and depth of Taylor’s Grand Symphony body shape, especially in the lower mids, add girth and sustain to the overall voice. The ovangk...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and deep sound.
The sonic power and depth of Taylor’s Grand Symphony body shape, especially in the lower mids, add girth and sustain to the overall voice. The ovangkol/spruce 416e makes a bold strummer, yielding meaty midrange and strong treble notes, and its responsiveness to a light touch gives players a dynamic range to explore. Featured appointments include crisp white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, and a three-ring rosette, and the body boasts a beautiful all-gloss finish. Taylor’s onboard Expression System 2 acoustic electronics deliver a superb amplified sound for performing or recording. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
Body type: Grand Symphony
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Ovangkol
Bracing pattern: Forward shifted pattern with relief rout
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: No
Tuner: No Other
Headstock overlay: Genuine African Ebony
Tuning machines: Nickel
Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
Big sound. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.