- J37212 000001000 J37212000001000
Taylor 500 Series 516e-Bari-LTD Limited Edition Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The fantastic 500 Series 516e-Bari limited edition Grand Symphony from Taylor is a baritone guitar featuring gorgeous quilted sapele back and sides t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end features with more low-end range.
The fantastic 500 Series 516e-Bari limited edition Grand Symphony from Taylor is a baritone guitar featuring gorgeous quilted sapele back and sides topped with bearclaw Sitka spruce. The guitar’s husky voice (tuned from B to B) is brimming with warmth, low-end richness, midrange growl and a thick, but clear, top end with impressive projection and headroom thanks in part to Adirondack spruce bracing. A baritone makes a compelling addition to any guitarist’s acoustic arsenal for a variety of musical applications: accompanying a lower vocal range, adding a complementary acoustic texture to other acoustic guitar parts, or sparking fresh songwriting inspiration.
- Body type: Grand Symphony (Baritone)
- Cutaway: None
- Top wood: Bearclaw Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Quilted Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack Baritone
- Body finish: Gloss, Medium Brown Stain
- Neck shape: Standard
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 27"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin, Medium Brown Stain
- Pickup/preamp: YesBrand: TaylorConfiguration: Behind the saddle pickupPreamp EQ: 1-bandFeedback filter: NoTuner: NoOther
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Baritone, Adirondack Bracing, Special Edition Label
- Case: Brown Deluxe Hardshell GS Case
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: USA
Add this special baritone to your collection with a quick call or click today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.