More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J14779 000001000 J14779000001000
Taylor 600 Series 610e Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This 610e Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar benefits from Taylor' revoiced maple 600 Series, featuring a package of tone-enhancing refinements tha...Read More
Innovations in voicing and delicate details make this Dreadnought hard to resist.
- The Innovations of Taylor Guitars
- Musician's Friend Interview with Andy Powers
- Taylor Guitars: Resource Conservation
- Taylor Guitars "New 600 Series" - Maple's Revival
- Taylor Guitars "New 600 Series" - Bracing
- Taylor Guitars "New 600 Series" - Torrefied Spruce Top
- Taylor Guitars "New 600 Series" - Color and Finish
- Taylor Guitars "New 600 Series" - Aesthetics
- Taylor Guitars "Spruce Torrefaction Process"
This 610e Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar benefits from Taylor' revoiced maple 600 Series, featuring a package of tone-enhancing refinements that transform maple' historically bright tone profile into a richer, warmer and more complex voice.
Among the design nuances are Adirondack spruce Advanced Performance bracing, which features a maple-specific back bracing profile that enhances the guitar' responsiveness; the use of protein glues to optimize the tonal transfer between key wood components; and a thin, 3.5-mil gloss finish to minimize dampening.
A hand-rubbed œBrown Sugar color treatment on the back and sides gives maple' striking figure a burnished copper glow without adding extra thickness to the finish. The Sitka spruce top is specially seasoned using torrefaction, a roasting process that helps produce an aged tonal character marked by greater acoustic resonance and responsiveness.
Featured appointments include ivoroid Wings fretboard inlays and an inlaid ebony backstrap. Other standout details include ebony binding with ivoroid body purfling; an ebony rosette edged in ivoroid; a striped ebony pickguard; Taylor nickel tuners; and Taylor' Expression System 2 acoustic electronics. The guitar includes a deluxe hardshell case.
A traditional shape for flatpickers, refined for the modern era
Designed for a hard picking attack
Deep low end with driving rhythms
Maintains overall tonal balance keeping the low end from getting "muddy"
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Sitka
- Back & sides: Maple Figured
- Bracing pattern: Advanced performance with relief rout
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple Hard rock
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy the improved tone of this Taylor Dreadnought. Order today.