- Product 514581
Taylor 814CE-LTD Fall 2007 Limited Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This latest design changes on the Taylor 814CE acoustic electric guitar incorporates luthier's touches such as hand-set, figured maple binding. It's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An iconic Taylor with the beautiful and sonorous walnut back and sides.
This latest design changes on the Taylor 814CE acoustic electric guitar incorporates luthier's touches such as hand-set, figured maple binding. It's a gorgeous upgrade that complements the beautiful hues of walnut and sparkling inlay work. The 800 Series traces its roots to the earliest Taylors. For many, the 800 Series is
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Fiddleback Walnut
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl 800 Series
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15:
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Dimensions: 16"W x 4-5/8"D x 20"L
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell