- Product 514171
Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2011 Model)
- Write a Review
The 12-string Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium acoustic electric is the best of several worlds”a rosewood/spruce music factory given the refined, balanc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Balanced Taylor tone.
The 12-string Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium acoustic electric is the best of several worlds”a rosewood/spruce music factory given the refined, balanced tone and comfortable shape of Taylor's popular fingerstyle body and powered by the Expression System.
- Type/Shape: 12-string Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlay: Pearl 800 series
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and saddle: Tusq
- Tuning machines: Gold-plated Taylor tuners
- Strings: Elixir light gauge string with NANOWEB coating
- Scale length: 25-1/2 inches
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Neck width at nut: 1-7/8 inches
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (forward shifted pattern with relief rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body width: 16 inches
- Body depth: 4-5/8 inches
- Body length: 21 inches
- Overall length: 43 inches
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Guitar Hardshell Case
Get refined tone—order today!