- Product 514171
Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2011 Model)
- Write a Review
The 12-string Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium acoustic electric is the best of several worlds”a rosewood/spruce music factory given the refined, balanc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Balanced Taylor tone.
The 12-string Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium acoustic electric is the best of several worlds”a rosewood/spruce music factory given the refined, balanced tone and comfortable shape of Taylor's popular fingerstyle body and powered by the Expression System.
- Type/Shape: 12-string Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlay: Pearl 800 series
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and saddle: Tusq
- Tuning machines: Gold-plated Taylor tuners
- Strings: Elixir light gauge string with NANOWEB coating
- Scale length: 25-1/2 inches
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Neck width at nut: 1-7/8 inches
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (forward shifted pattern with relief rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body width: 16 inches
- Body depth: 4-5/8 inches
- Body length: 21 inches
- Overall length: 43 inches
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Guitar Hardshell Case
Get refined tone—order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Taylor 854ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2011 Model):
Taylor 854 ce( 12 String) This guitar is the finest instrument I have ever owned or played. It has exactly the sound I was looking for and I am getting there as far as finger-picking goes. It is not a forgiving guitar and I wouldn't have it any other way. Balanced sound and amplitude are in perfect harmony. I have a 414 ce that is close but it is a completly different experience,I now have it all. I know this has nothing to do with music but my 854 is beautiful!!!!!
I have wanted a twelve string for 20 years and now I have what must be the best of the market. The electronics hasn't been used as yet. If it is anything like my 414 ce it should be spectacular.
Its a Taylor what else is there to say! Everything is top-notch.