- Product 517616
Taylor 910 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)
- Write a Review
The Taylor 910 is an enduring favorite, achieving "icon" status with its premium Indian rosewood and beautiful "Cindy" fingerboard inlay. The 910 gui...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Striking dreadnought sound with classy touches throughout!
The Taylor 910 is an enduring favorite, achieving "icon" status with its premium Indian rosewood and beautiful "Cindy" fingerboard inlay. The 910 guitar is a true representation of what a rosewood dreadnought can be. It pairs Taylor's finest tonewoods with some of their most beautiful cosmetic detailing.
The clarity, balance, sustain, excellent bass response, and wonderful coloration and figure of India Rosewood is without equal. Paired with Sitka spruce, it is an unstoppable combination. Aesthetic appointments include gold Gotoh tuners, an ebony headstock overlay, Indian rosewood binding, "Cindy" fingerboard inlays, and abalone rosette and top purfling.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Western Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: "Cindy" Onlay
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Indian Rosewood with Abalone-edged top purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Gotoh Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-brace
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell