- Product 517618
Taylor 910ce Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 910ce Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric is crafted with Taylor's rarest, high-grade Indian rosewood, a very special wood reserved for their 9...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Taylor masterpiece.
The 910ce Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric is crafted with Taylor's rarest, high-grade Indian rosewood, a very special wood reserved for their 900 Series Guitars. In fact, every material used on the 910ce is premium quality, from the hand-selected Sitka spruce tops to the iridescent pieces of abalone used for the inlay work to the elegant Gotoh tuners. A Venetian cutaway enhances this guitar's graceful good looks and playablility, offering the ultimate rosewood experience for the acoustic-electric performer.
Using propriety pickup technology developed at Taylor, the expression system amplifies your guitar with an unrivaled natural live sound. On-board tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
- Body Style: 6-String dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Western Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl 900 Series
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell