- Product 514582
Taylor 914CE-LTD Fall 2007 Limited Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The sleek lines of the Grand Auditorium body are accentuated by a softly rounded Venetian cutaway, complementing the 914CE acoustic electric guitar's...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A genuine Brazilian rosewood body coupled with a Sitka spruce top conspire to produce extraordinary tone and astonishingly beautiful looks.
The sleek lines of the Grand Auditorium body are accentuated by a softly rounded Venetian cutaway, complementing the 914CE acoustic electric guitar's shimmering appointments. Taylor's finest Brazilian rosewood, one of the rarest tonewoods on earth, and a Sitka spruce top deliver tone that has to be heard to be appreciated.
The Sitka spruce top enhances the Brazilian rosewood's extended tonal palette for a signature sound with strong bass, clear midrange, and ringing high frequencies. In keeping with Taylor's 900 Series accoutrements, a bone nut and saddle, gold Gotoh tuners, and the distinctive 900 Series fingerboard inlays decorate the 914ce-LTD.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl 900 Series
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Dimensions: 16"W x 4-5/8"D x 20"L
- Overall Length: 41"