- Product J32852
Taylor Custom-GA-9221 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
It's not often you get a chance to own a guitar no one else can have, especially from an industry leader like Taylor. But today is your lucky day. Pu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A special one-off Grand Auditorium with the rare beauty of Milagro Brazilian rosewood.
It's not often you get a chance to own a guitar no one else can have, especially from an industry leader like Taylor. But today is your lucky day. Purchased straight off the NAMM 2016 floor from the Taylor booth, the Custom-GA-9221 acoustic-electric is comprised of the most popular top wood Sitka spruce and paired with the much more rare Milagro Brazilian rosewood body and adorned with a abalone and paua single-ring bound rosette, figured Hawaiian koa binding, fiber purling, Gotoh 510 antique gold tuners, and a natural gloss finish that lets you enjoy all the beauty of the woodgrain.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Sitka spruce
- Back & sides:Milagro Brazilian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Adirondack CV Bracing with Relief RoutStandard 12-String
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Standard Carve
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:Special ebony
- Neck wood:Maple
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Matching Milagro Brazilian
- Tuning machines:Gotoh510, Antique Gold 6 String
- Bridge:Special ebony
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edtion
- Case:Hardshell case
Order this one-of-a-kind Taylor today. Make it yours before it's gone. Only one made!