- Product J33198
Taylor Custom-TF-9253 12-Fret Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
It's not often you get the chance to own a guitar nobody else has. But today is your lucky day. This custom one-off, purchased at NAMM 2016 straight ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One-off Grand Auditorium featuring AA walnut, quality appointments and Taylor's ES2 electronics.
It's not often you get the chance to own a guitar nobody else has. But today is your lucky day. This custom one-off, purchased at NAMM 2016 straight from the Taylor booth, features an AA walnut body topped by a walnut top with shaded edgeburst for an intriguingly dark look and deep, rich tone. Other appointments include figured maple binding, fiber purfling, a paua/abalone single-ring bound sound hole rosette, special ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and Gotoh 510 antique gold tuners. Rounding it off is Expression System 2 electronics for amazing clarity when you need to play live.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Walnut
- Back & sides: AA Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack 12-fret bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard Carve
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Special ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 27"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Walnut
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 510 Antique Gold, 6 String
- Bridge: Special ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make this one yours, and yours alone. Only one available. Hurry and order today!