Acoustic tone to die for with classic austere looks.
Taylor GA6 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has traditional styling that creates an elegant, understated look. Figured big leaf maple is paired with a sitka spruce top for a beautiful meeting of tone and looks. Appointments include a bound neck, gold-plated tuners, an Indian rosewood headstock overlay, and a beautiful abalone rosette.
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Big Leaf Maple
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Plated Taylor
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell