- Product 517614
Taylor GC4 Ovangkol/Spruce Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar (2010 Model)
- Write a Review
The Taylor GC4 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar has volume that belies its size. The peghead and short-scale neck deliver a more "woody" tone and an unb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The GC4's clarity, balanced response, scaled-down proportions, and scalloped bracing make it ideal for fingerstyle playing.
The Taylor GC4 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar has volume that belies its size. The peghead and short-scale neck deliver a more "woody" tone and an unbelievably easy feel on the fretboard. The look and tone of an ovangkol back & sides and Sitka spruce top combination creates a rich tonal tapestry and rivals almost any other in the high-end guitar world. Yet Taylor's ability to affordably source this beautiful, rosewood-like tonewood keeps it decidedly within reach.
Because of its smaller size, the Taylor GC4 Grand Concert Guitar is a curvy and comfortable, "intimate" guitar”something to wrap oneself around. Stage performers appreciate its body-friendly size and contours, and those who work in the recording studio love its controlled overtones. Other features include a bound neck, an Indian rosewood headstock overlay, and a beautiful abalone rosette
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Concert
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Top: Western Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Cream Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Chrome Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Satin with a Gloss Top
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8"
- Body Length: 19-1/2"
- Overall Length: 40-1/2"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell