Has volume that belies its comfortable size.
The Taylor Maple/Spruce GC6 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar has a traditional styling that is intimate and curvey, yet it projects and has the loudness of a bigger instrument. The slotted peghead and short-scale neck deliver a more "woody" tone and an unbelievably easy feel on the fretboard. The Taylor GC6 has figured big leaf maple back and sides paired with a Sitka spruce top, resulting in an acoustic guitar that impresses in both tone and appearance. Taylor G6 Appointments include a bound neck, an Indian rosewood headstock overlay, and a beautiful abalone rosette.
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Concert
- Back & Sides: Big Leaf Maple
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Slot-head Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8"
- Body Length: 19-1/2"
- Overall Length: 40-1/2"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell