- Product 514580
Taylor GS4e-LTD Fall 2007 Limited Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GS4e-LTD acoustic electric guitar is Taylor's first satin-finish offering in a Grand Symphony body to date. Featuring koa's Aussie cousin, Tasman...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A whole new flavor of Taylor tone.
The GS4e-LTD acoustic electric guitar is Taylor's first satin-finish offering in a Grand Symphony body to date. Featuring koa's Aussie cousin, Tasmanian blackwood in the back and sides and a sitka spruce top.
Introduced in 2006, the GS is an original design from top to bottom--and the first new Taylor shape in over a decade. It was a hit right out of the gate. Expect acoustic power with every note, with deep, piano-like bass, rich mids and clear, balanced highs--and plenty of volume. Taylor Expression System electronics amplify the GS4e-LTD's sound flawlessly.
- Type/Shape: Grand Symphony
- Back & Sides: Tasmanian blackwood
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: American tropical mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm mother of pearl dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Medium Gauge Strings
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: standard Taylor truss rod
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: forward-shifted scalloped x-bracing
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Body Dimensions: 19-7/8"L x 11-1/4"W (upper bout) 9-5/8"W (waist) 16-1/8"W (lower bout) x 4-5/8"D
- Overall Length: 41"