- Product 482267
Taylor K26ce Left-Handed Grand Symphony Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The left-handed Taylor K26ce Grand Symphony is a cutaway acoustic-electric guitar with the truly stunning look of a solid koa top, back and sides. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This Grand Symphony is an exotic feast of figure, color and sound.
The left-handed Taylor K26ce Grand Symphony is a cutaway acoustic-electric guitar with the truly stunning look of a solid koa top, back and sides. The koa wood is complemented with shimmering abalone trim around the top and soundhole, while figured maple binds the body, fingerboard, soundhole and peghead, and caps the heel. The K26ce Grand Symphony is performance-ready, with a Venetian cutaway and Taylor's Expression System electronics.
Though you might see similarities to a Grand Auditorium, the Taylor Grand Symphony guitar is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes in its geometry yield a deeper more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end sustain in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the guitar from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create this Taylor koa guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer finishes.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Symphony Left-handed
- Back & Sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Top: Koa
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Koa series "Outline"
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Hardware: Taylor gold-plated
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16 1/4 inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell