- Product 514545
Taylor Koa Series K54ce 12-String Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Taylor K54ce Grand Auditorium 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a Sitka spruce top and Hawaiian koa back & sides. Hawaiian koa is a rar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A heavenly combination of essential elements comes together in the K54ce.
The Taylor K54ce Grand Auditorium 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a Sitka spruce top and Hawaiian koa back & sides. Hawaiian koa is a rare and exotic tonewood is prized for its stunning golden hues, bold grain figure, and sweet tone. Other features include abalone trim around the top and soundhole, figured maple binding on the body, fingerboard, soundhole, peghead, and Heelcap. A Venetian cutaway adds a dramatic flare and functionality, while the Taylor Expression System adds performance versatility.
The Grand Auditorium size suits the K54ce guitar perfectly for aggressive strumming, but it's capable of sublime subtleties as well. While this shape gives you the greatest top surface, it's quelled by the waist's curvature and positions. The Taylor 12-string acoustic electric is a strummer with a big sound.
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, in partnership with renowned audio pioneer Rupert Neve, the Expression System amplifies your guitar with unrivaled natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored exceptionally clean amplified sound.
- Type/Shape: 12-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Koa Series
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-7/8 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15 inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 16 Inches
- Body Depth: 4-5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell