- Product 584438
Taylor SB-C1-T SolidBody Custom Walnut Electric Guitar with Tremolo
- Write a Review
The Taylor SolidBody Electric Guitar has been designed and crafted to Taylor's highest standards. It features Taylor humbuckers, bridge, tone control...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-class solid body rocker that's true Taylor through and through.
The Taylor SolidBody Electric Guitar has been designed and crafted to Taylor's highest standards. It features Taylor humbuckers, bridge, tone controls, Taylor refinements on a classic design, and this model adds a tremolo bridge. High-end and high-performance, it will deliver all the growl, girth, or spank you ask from it, and its tonal versatility and supreme playability will inspire you. This SB Custom SB boasts a heavily figured walnut top that is absolutely gorgeous. Its innovative electronics and high-output Taylor Style I humbuckers give you swide onic range and die-for tone. Such touches as progressive diamond fretboard inlays, on-edge ivoroid binding around the body and headstock, and micro-purfling up the fretboard give it a look as good as its sound.
- Model: SolidBody Custom Walnut
- Shaded edge body Figured walnut top with ivoroid binding
- Tropical mahogany T-Lock neck
- Ebony fretboard with 15'' radius and 22 frets
- Controls: Master Volume
- Master Tone: Traditional control for first two-thirds, last third peaks the mids
- Pickups: Taylor Style I Humbuckers
- Pickup Switching: Position 1. Full neck pickup
- Position 2. Inside coils of the neck and bridge in parallel (skinny neck tones)
- Position 3. Full neck pickup with the inside coil of the bridge pickup
- Position 4. Inside coil of each pickup in series (fuller and fatter than position 2)
- Position 5. Full bridge pickup
- Tremolo bridge
- Taylor standard tuners
SB-C1-T SolidBody Custom Walnut Electric Guitar with Tremolo
- Scale Length: 24.875''
Nut width: 1.6875''