- J28009 000001000 J28009000001000
Taylor T5z Custom Koa Top Acoustic-Electric 12 String Guitar
Shaded Edge Burst
- Write a Review
The electric 12-string playing experience doesn’t get much better than what you’ll find on the T5z-12 Custom, which boasts a gorgeous flamed koa top ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rocking body design with the versatility of a three-pickup configuration for an experience like no other.
The electric 12-string playing experience doesn’t get much better than what you’ll find on the T5z-12 Custom, which boasts a gorgeous flamed koa top with a shaded edgeburst. Like its 6-string counterpart, the 12-string is equipped with a three-pickup configuration of an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, making this arguably the versatile electric/acoustic 12-string around. It’s also the most playable, thanks to Taylor’s dual compensated saddle, which aligns the height of the fundamental and octave strings in a single plane across the top for a smooth, even attack and sound. Additional appointments include white binding, gold hardware and Taylor’s progressive Spires inlay scheme. The guitar ships in a T5z Deluxe Brown Hardshell case.
- Body type: T5z hollow body
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:HawaiianKoa
- Back & sides:Sapele
- Bracing pattern:Standard T5z
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:Info not available
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 24.84"
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Configuration:1 acoustic pickup/2 electric humbuckers
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Taylor Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:12-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, Electronics
- Case:Hardshell case
Order this special 12-string today for a one-of-a-kind playing experience.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.