- J41766 000001000 J41766000001000
Taylor Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar Pack
- Write a Review
This special package has as its centerpiece the Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor guitar. The guitar ships in a snug, secure and attractive Taylor B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor paired with gig bag, strap and picks.
This special package has as its centerpiece the Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor guitar. The guitar ships in a snug, secure and attractive Taylor Baby logo gig bag, and comes equipped with a custom Taylor Swift guitar strap and assortment of marble picks. The Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor is a great travel guitar, sing-along guitar, and a best friend in good times and bad.
Taylor herself understands how perfect a guitar this is for a lot of situations, and for a lot of guitar players. "I used to sit in the back seat of the rental car while I was on my radio tour at 16, writing songs on my Baby Taylor guitar," she said. "I love the sound, and I love those memories." Recalling how the compact, portable Baby was a great songwriting tool for a girl on the go, Swift wanted to encourage others to express their feelings through music, which led to the development of her signature model Taylor Swift Baby Taylor.
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka Spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era. It blends stiffness and elasticity in just the right proportions, which translates into a broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. The arched back of the guitar generates more sound from a small-bodied instrument, and using layered wood back and sides create a sturdy yet receptive platform for the vibrating string energy sent by the guitar's top. Layered wood is less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity, making it an excellent choice for players who travel with their instruments or simply require more durability.
- Body type: Dreadnought 3/4th-Scale
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard Baby X-Bracing
- Body finish: Matte 2.0
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard Baby Profile
- Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 22-3/4"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Matte 2.0
- Pickup/preamp: None
- Headstock overlay: Lexan
- Tuning machines: Chrome Baby Tuners and Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Nubone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Taylor Swift Artwork on Guitar's Top
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Baby Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Taylor Guitars Factory, Tecate, Mexico
Beautiful abbreviated acoustic with special accessories package. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.