- J17088 000001000 J17088000001000
Traveler Guitar AG-200EQ Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Acoustic AG-200EQ is the most compact, full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tuning Sys...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-scale, hollowbody hyrid travel guitar with onboard EQ, headphone amp, 1/8" aux-in jack, and tuner.
The Traveler Acoustic AG-200EQ is the most compact, full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tuning System eliminates the need for a headstock, making the guitar smaller and better balanced than other travel acoustics. In addition, the modified traditional bracing pattern creates more volume and presence than you'd expect from a travel-sized instrument. In addition, The AG-200EQ includes a custom preamp from Shadow with a sound so full you'll swear you're playing a full-sized guitar. The preamp also works through headphones and features a built-in tuner and a 1/8" aux-in for jamming with your MP3 player. With the AG-200EQ from Traveler Guitar, you can take your full-scale acoustic/electric playing experience anywhere.
- Shortest full-scale acoustic travel guitar on the market
- Modified Traditional Bracing pattern for increased volume and presence
- Built-in tuner
- 1/8 Aux-in jack allows you to play along with tracks from your music device. You can also route the signal into an amp or mixer.
- Uses standard guitar strings
- Deluxe gig bag included
This guitar is ready to go whenever you are. Order today!
AG-200EQ Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional Scalloped X-Bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Traveler Guitar Streamline Tuning System (Black)
- Bridge: Other
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Actually Sounds Like A Real Guitar
- Can't Beat The Price
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Made My Wife Happy! Priceless It was for her.
- Nice Gig Bag
- Onboard Tuner
- Sounds Good Plugged In
- Stays In Tune
- Well Built
- Tuners Seem Vulnerable
- Small Venues
Comments about Traveler Guitar AG-200EQ Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar:
The quality to price ration is amazing! You get a lot bang for your buck. I was not expecting it to sound this good. It sounds good both acoustically and plugged in. Head phone jack seems redundant since this is not a "silent" guitar. It is a real acoustic guitar with good set-up out of the box. We would recomend it to a friend if they were in the market for a small travel guitar. It doesnt replace a full size guitar but comes amazingly close.