- J30166 000001000 J30166000001000
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Blackout Travel Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard is a full 24-3/4″ scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides modern comfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Haunting looks and powerful tone in a full-scale, travel-sized classic.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard is a full 24-3/4″ scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides modern comfort to the traveling guitarist.
A Seymour Duncan Designed "Devastator" high-gain humbucker pickup is in bridge position to give you heavy tones. Whether plugged into headphones or through an amplifier the EG-1′s built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amp will produce clean and distortion sounds. You can also plug your mobile device into the 1/8″ aux-in jack and jam along with your favorite tracks.
Weighing in at just 4 pounds and measuring only 28 5/8″ long, the EG-1 Standard is an ideal carry-on guitar because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments. Includes: Guitar, 9v battery (built in), Gig bag, Truss rod wrench, warranty card.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Classic Pocket Rock-It Pre w/ Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Distortion settings, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Full Size Seymour Duncan Designed Devastator Humbucker
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Black Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black dots
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Hardware: Black Anodized 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8 in.
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28 1/2 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/4 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Body Width: 10 1/2 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (guitar)
Improve your playing while having fun anywhere. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Traveler Guitar EG-1 Blackout Travel Electric Guitar:
Guitar was set up nicely right out of the box, I purchased this guitar so I could play whenever I want without bothering the wife and kid. The guitar sounds alright through the headphones, but much better through an amplifier. The pickup is a Duncan Invader style pickup, its ok sounding but I am thinking about swapping it out. The craftsmanship seems great, it feels solid and well built when you hold it. It stays in tune really well.