- 423737 000001000 423737000001000
Traveler Guitar EG-1 Vintage Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Vintage is a full 24-¾ scale electric travel guitar featuring Traveler Guitar's classic Pocket RockIt onboard headphone amp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A travel guitar for the serious electric guitar player.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Vintage is a full 24-¾ scale electric travel guitar featuring Traveler Guitar's classic Pocket RockIt onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and switch between clean and distortion tones. The EG-1 Vintage features a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. In addition, the EG-1 Vintage includes an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. A Deluxe gig bag is included and it fits in an airline overhead compartments.
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Electronics: Classic Pocket RockIt Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean & /Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in
Pickup(s): Full-Size Humbucker
Body: African Mahogany
Neck: African Mahogany
Finish: Vintage White
Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
Frets: 21 Jumbo
Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
Neck Width at Nut: 1-5/8"
Strings: D™Addario EXL110
Overall Length: 28-1/2"
Overall Depth: 2-1/4"
Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
Body Width: 10-1/2"
Gig Bag LxWxH: 31-1/2" x 13" x 4-1/2"
Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.
Weight in gig bag: 6 lb. 4 oz.
Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone out
Instrument Input: 1/8" aux-in
Serious traveler? Serious guitarist? This travel guitar is for you!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.