More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J22975 000001000 J22975000001000
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X Hybrid Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
The Pro-Series Mod-X is an updated version of Traveler Guitars first instrument which remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars....Read More
The modernized version of the first Traveler Guitar.
The Pro-Series Mod-X is an updated version of Traveler Guitars first instrument which remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. Equipped with a custom adjustable bridge with embedded piezo pickup and a high output dual-coil electric pickup with coil split switch to achieve single coil or humbucker tones, this guitar can explore vast sonic territory.
Its 24-¾" scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, and its sonic verstility will allow you to use it in almost any setting. The lap-rest is able to be stowed for storage and the arm-rest is removable, allowing the guitar to fit easily in an airline overhead compartment.
Unparalleled portable sonic versatility. Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X is the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar weve ever made. The Mod-X is equipped with a dual-rail humbucker with coil split switchand, for even more tone options, its also got an under-saddle piezo acoustic pickup, which you can use by itself or by blending with the humbucker.
Its 24-¾" scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, and its versatility makes it the only guitar you need to take with you. Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. Comes with deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector, Volume/Blend/Volume
- Pickup(s): Traveler Guitar Adjustable Bridge Piezo Pickup and Alnico Dual-Coil
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Black Satin Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28"
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Body Width: 5-1/4" (Lap-rest and arm-rest stowed)
- Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 9-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack
- Model #: PRO MODX
Keep your musical soul in shape wherever you are. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
Comments about Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X Hybrid Electric Travel Guitar:
had a little more damage than expected, but was able to correct the fret damage.
even though the price was reduced due to being an open box item, the cost to have the repairs done would of put the cost more than the list price.