- J33759 000001000 J33759000001000
Traveler Guitar Pro Series PRO BRN Hybrid Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Pro-Series is Traveler Guitar’s first instrument and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. Featuring a custom piezo pic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready to go wherever you go. Order today.
The Pro-Series is Traveler Guitar’s first instrument and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. Featuring a custom piezo pickup and a single-coil electric pickup, its 24-3/4” scale neck-through body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers, or through its unique internal resonant pickup system with the included stethophone headset, which allows for private listening without batteries or an amp. The lap-rest is able to be stowed for storage and transportation, allowing the guitar to fit easily in an airline overhead compartment. Deluxe Gig Bag included.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector, Volume/Blend/Volume
- Pickup(s): Traveler Under-saddle Piezo and Alnico Single-coil
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Antique Brown Satin Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Strings: D’Addario EJ15
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2"
- Body Width: 5 1/4 in. (Lap-rest stowed)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Model #: PRO BRN
There's no reason not to practice on the go. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.