- J21063 000001000 J21063000001000
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod V2 Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod V2 is a full 24-¾" scale travel guitar featuring a newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portability and performance in a compact, modern design.
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod V2 is a full 24-¾" scale travel guitar featuring a newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot. The dual-rail humbucker can be split, allowing for even more sonic versatility. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. The Upper Arm Support detaches for travel, and the whole package fits neatly inside its included gig bag, weighs just 4 lb., 12 oz., and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in
- Pickup: Dual-rail Humbucker (w/ coil split switch)
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-nody
- Finish: Gloss Red
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28"
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 9-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" Aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
Order this unique guitar for your mobile musical needs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.